Friday, May 16, 2014


Today was a difficult day.  I weighed in this morning at 384 :D and have lost a total of 25 pounds.  I wish I could have lost more but I think that is pretty good for no exercise :)  I have to work on getting exercise in starting Monday.

After weighing in I went grocery shopping.  I was feeling extremely faint at Sam's Club so I ate my one pound of raw kim chee crab and when I got home 1/2 a pound of ahi shoyu poke.  I had a lot of diet caffeine free pepsi and a plate of mixed grated cheese.  Later I had a piece of fried meat from Laie L&L's.  It was ok with bits of cabbage.  I chewed about 5-6 pieces of Extra Spearmint gum today and had two sugar free peanut cups.  Even after I ate all of this I am still sitting wondering why nothing has hit the spot.  I know... really bad.  I saw this saying and thought it totally fit :D

I really need to drink more water.

No comments:

Post a Comment